The Legendary Blue Horizon™
Built in 1865, the 1,500-seat Blue Horizon is one of the last local boxing venues of its kind. The multi-phased project began with a $2 million exterior restoration designed to meet National Register standards for historic preservation. The facade project was followed by ADA and building code compliance upgrades, new utilities, and an elevator addition.
52,700 square feet
2004 Preservation Alliance for Greater Philadelphia Preservation Achievement Award